Pitzek GMP Consulting thanks you for visiting our website and showing interest in our products. We take the protection of your personal data seriously and want you to feel happy and secure when visiting our websites (www.pitzek-consulting.de).
Collating and processing personal data
You can generally visit all of our web pages without entering any personal data.
Personal data is only collated if, for example, you provide this while registering for the online shop, subscribing to a newsletter, generating a quotation, or entering into a contract.
Using and forwarding personal data and specified purpose
All personal data accrued shall only be collated, processed, and used by Pitzek GMP Consulting in compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data for the purposes of performing the contract and protecting our own legitimate business interests with regard to advising and supporting our existing and prospective customers.
Right to information and public directory of procedures
You have the unrestricted right to free information about the data we hold about you pursuant to Sections 34 and 6b of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) as well as the right to the deletion or blocking of unauthorized data and the right to the amendment of inaccurate data pursuant to Section 35 BDSG.
On request, we are also happy to provide you with written information about whether we have stored personal data about you and if so, which data. In so far as possible, we shall take suitable measures to quickly update or correct the data we have stored. In such cases, please contact our data privacy officer directly.
We have recorded the information required under Section 4e BDSG in our public directory of procedures.
We continually apply new technical and organizational security measures in accordance with Section 9 BDSG to protect the data you have provided us from accidental or willful manipulation, loss, destruction, or unauthorized access. This also applies if external services are used. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
Cookies and website tracking
This website uses analysis systems that measure and analyze visits to it. We use your IP address to collate data about the pages you have visited at www.pitzek-consulting.de, as well as about your browser and your computer, for example.
Cookies are also used. A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer as soon as you visit a website. If you visit the website again, the cookie indicates that this is a repeat visit. The cookie contains a unique number and possibly a date. It does not contain any personal information. The cookie cannot identify you on third-party websites, including that of the analytics provider.
You can configure your browser to generally reject cookies or notify you before storing a cookie. Further information on this can be found in your internet browser’s user guide.
We do not use IP addresses and cookies to personally identify you. We use these systems to increase the efficiency of our website and our marketing activities.
On this website, technology from the product ‘PIWIK’ collates and stores session and interaction data about visitors. This information is used to improve the website’s content and make it more user friendly. Please note that cookies may be used to this end but that the session and interaction data shall never be processed in a manner that allows your identification. You may opt outfrom future data collation and storage at any time.
Pitzek GMP Consulting endeavors to ensure that all information and data on its domain are accurate and up to date. However, it does not accept any liability or provide any guarantee in relation to the information and data being up to date, accurate or complete. In no event shall liability be accepted for damages arising from the use of the information accessed. Pitzek GMP consulting reserves the right to amend or add to the information or data provided without prior notification.
Pitzek GMP Consulting publishes links to other websites on its domain. External links: Pitzek GMP Consulting expressly declares that it has no influence over the design and content of the linked pages. Pitzek GMP Consulting is not responsible for the content of the websites accessed via an electronic link. Should such content infringe upon the rights of third parties, Pitzek GMP Consulting expressly distances itself from the content of such websites. This declaration applies to all links on www.pitzek-consulting.deas well as to all content of websites that are linked to.
The layout of the website, the graphics used, and the articles published are copyright protected. The pages may only be copied for private use, reproductions may not be made and copies may not be distributed or used for public display. The reproduction of information or data, especially the use of text, text passages, or pictures shall be subject to the prior consent of Pitzek GMP Consulting.
This website uses Piwik, a web analytics service. Piwik uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Piwik server, where it is saved. Piwik uses this information to evaluate your usage of the website and create website activity reports for the website operator, as well as to provide further services relating to website and internet usage. Piwik may also transfer this information to third parties if legally required to do so or if Piwik has contracted them to process the information. Under no circumstances shall Piwik relate your IP address to other Piwik information. You can prevent cookies from being installed by activating the corresponding browser software settings; please note, however, that if you do this, you may not have full and comprehensive use of this website’s functions. By using this website, you agree to Piwik processing the details collated about you in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
If you would like to receive one of our e-mail newsletters, you must provide us with a valid e-mail address. Further personal details can be voluntarily provided.
On subscribing to the newsletter service, the subscriber agrees that we may also use the personal data provided for marketing purposes to send e-mails about our own, new product offers.
You can easily unsubscribe from further newsletters at any time by writing to us post or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Public directory of procedures
§4g of the GDPR states that the data protection officer must make the following information available to anyone in a suitable manner in accordance with §4e:
1. Name and address of the responsible office:
Pitzek GMP Consulting GmbH
67433 Neustadt an der Weinstraße
2. Managing Director:
3. Appointed head of data processing
4. Purpose of data collection, processing or use:
Pitzek GMP Consulting is a service provider and consulting company in the pharmaceuticals, food and biotechnology market segments.In the context of dealing with customer orders and projects and of the associated supportive procedures, the company performs the following services:
– Management of customers/potential customers
– Consulting and service
– Quality assurance
– Book-keeping and accounting
– Human resource management and control
Data collection, processing and use are carried out for the purposes indicated above.
5. Description of the group of persons and of the associated data and data categories:
Personal data relating to the following groups are collected, processed and used in so far as the persons involved are natural persons and in so far as these activities are necessary for achievement of the purposes indicated above:
– Customers, suppliers, potential customers (primarily, company data, name and address data, identification and creditworthiness data, contractual data and, if necessary for contract processing, sales data, payment data and performance data, control data and, if necessary, other data needed for correct and appropriate consultation and execution)
– Employees, trainees, interns, applicants, former employees, retirees/pensioners, as well as persons entitled to maintenance, relatives (primarily, application data and information professional career, education and training, qualifications, criminal record, contractual/master data and accounting data, including data on wage and salary accounting, on income tax and social insurance; information on private and business address, area of activity; transaction and performance data; name and age of relatives where relevant for social services; bank details, assets entrusted to the employee; contact information; employee status; qualifications; employee assessments; professional career, health data; emergency contact data; such as indication of the persons who have been selected by the employee and are to be contacted in an emergency, for purposes of personnel management and control, communication and the execution and monitoring of transactions)
– Representatives/branches (primarily for management and control, for communication and for execution and monitoring of transactions, bank details, invoicing and performance data, name and address data, contractual data and control data
– Contact persons for the groups indicated above, also in so far as this concerns legal persons (primarily, contact coordinates such as address, telephone, fax and e-mail data, as well as support information)
6. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data can be reported:
Public offices/agencies in cases where there are legal regulations that have priority, external contractors (agents) in accordance with §11 GDPR as well as external offices/agencies and internal departments of Pitzek GMP Consulting for achievement of the purposes indicated in section 4.
7. Time limits for the deletion of data:
The legislature has specified diverse time limits and duties relating to data retention. After expiry of these time limits, the corresponding data are deleted as a matter of routine. If data are not affected by this, they are deleted when the purposes indicated in section 4 cease to be applicable.
8. Planned data transfer to third countries:
– At the moment, there are no plans to transfer data to third countries.
– If data are nevertheless transferred to countries outside the European Union or the EEA, the corresponding legal requirements will first be fulfilled. In this case, suitable measures will ensure that the rights of the persons concerned with regard to data protection laws will be preserved.